Friday, March 28, 2014

Tooth Fairies and Peg Legs


Greetings!  Aren't those little pouches cute??  If I have said it once, I have said it many times, I get my greatest ideas from my customers.  The whole tooth fairy idea came from a customer (thank you kindly!)  And the idea to take it a step further and combined the tooth fairy with a little pouch also came from a customer.  A gallery customer in fact, The Clay Pot in Brooklyn NY.  So if you are in the neighborhood of Brooklyn, please take a gander in the shop and see if you can spy these little lovelies!!!  


Okay, I know this last picture looks weird.  Real weird.  But I am working on my entry for this year's Ligonier Valley Library Novel Art competition...Can you guess what I am making???  More pics of this project soon. 

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment