Monday, April 14, 2014

It's the time of the season...

I hope I hope I hope.  It is turning into spring...slowly, soggy, murky, musty, fresh, tender, vibrant, dazzling - SPRING.  Okay, they are calling for snow tomorrow but I refuse to spend any time with that.  I have lots to show you but no real pictures to show you....Hmmm.... 

I am working on my project for Novel Art.  I love it.  I am trying to take lots of pics while I am building.  So I will eventually have a little show and tell with that.  I have a bunch of things finished and half finished that I have in the "To be photographed" bin.  (I really should have photo-ed before typing but right now we are in the middle of a lovely rainstorm - you know, before the snow comesso no photos now.)  So pictures first and then I will be back with a much more interesting post.  But before I go, I posted this pendant over in my jewelry site www.elmerandeleanor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment