Thursday, February 28, 2013

Meet Olive

Meet Olive - She loves to dance and chase butterflies.  She also loves the color green.
 
 
These little girls are making a return to the Pea Soup shops!  Many moons ago I made these little dolls on a pretty regular basis.  I even did customized listings in which someone could pick the skin/hair color and a favorite color/motif for the clothes.  I would like to be able to offer this again and hope to soon once things get underway after the spring holidays.  If anyone would like to order a customized doll sooner than later, please let me know!  It was very fun making these girls again and as with most of the things that I make, it really speaks to the six-year-old Nicole.  :)  You can find Olive and her pretty dress and purse for sale in both the Etsy and DaWanda shop.
 
Here's a pic of her in her light blue skivvies.



No comments:

Post a Comment