Friday, February 8, 2013

Little Queen Bee

Probably a little tough thinking about spring when a good part of the US is under a major amount of snow.  I certainly do hope that everyone in the path of the big storm stays safe and sound and warm!

I do have this little springtime girl posted in my DaWanda shop here.

She is a honey bee fairy pin and she is wearing a light blue dress with a tiny bee buzzing across the skirt.

I have lots and lots of new designs ready to go for the Buyers Market of American Craft coming up in Philadelphia next weekend (February 16 - 18.)  I am booth #2107 for those of you that are going to be there and some of the new items that I will have are - new Halloween pins and Christmas pins and ornaments as well as pendants and a few other very new things if I can get my act together - back to work for me!

Happy Friday,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment