Monday, May 19, 2014

Carved Blooms


Every so often, I try my hand at stamping.  From afar, I love everything about it.  I love the look, I love the endless handmade design possibilities, I love the simple materials needed to do it, I love the idea of having a cache of beautiful stamps to make other things with, specifically pendants.  So, I gave it another shot recently.  It's been a long time since I tried my hand at this, I was amazed that I even found my supplies so quickly!  So the first stamp that I tried was this one.  I ruined one eraser on my first go around but this one, the second one, I like!  It wasn't easy!  All those tiny branches and the centers of the circular flowers???  Yikes.  But I love it and I am so proud of my first stamp.  I hope to do more soon!  Now off to try to make a pendant for myself out of these...

No comments:

Post a Comment